matlab files by ftp

From: Robert L. Clark <rclark@egr.duke.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 13:55:35 CEST

I recently purchased a copy of your manuscript, and was very pleased
with the presentation of the material. It provides an excellent basis
for a graduate course, and we are currently using it here at Duke.
Recently, I tried to download some of the *.m files from your server
using Netscape; however, it would be much SIMPLER if you were to give me
the direct ftp address for the machine. Currently I have had no luck
using netscape, and I cannot find the ftp address for your machine to
retrieve the files.

Warmest Regards,

Rob

--