chapter 8 in discrete time?

From: Joshua M. Kanter <kanterjm@seas.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 00:55:29 CET

Hi again!

I was wondering if you had any advice on the following:

I have a discrete time MIMO system,H(z) and I'd like to check the robust
stability and robust performance conditions in chapter 8. How do I do
this? Do I just replace s=iw with z=exp(Tiw), replace lhp with inside
the unit circle, and replace for all w with 0<=w<=pi/T?

I've been looking all over the book and all your references, but I
haven't found anmything about testing robust stability and robust
performance for discrete time MIMO systems. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY
APPRECIATED!!!

Thanks for your time and happy holidays

Josh