AW: Aero-Engine-Control

From: Andreas Schäfer <andys@nikocity.de>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:44:44 CEST

Dear all,

thanks for your help and sorry for any inconveniences made to you! I
supposed, that it would be not possible. But I found a MATLAB-model for a
F404-GE400 Aero-engine on the web and I tested your methods for
decentralized controls. Really nice, write more books !!! ;-)

Yours sincerely

Andreas Schäfer