Re: Error in (3.64)

From: Sigurd Skogestad <Sigurd.Skogestad@chembio.ntnu.no>
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 15:46:17 CEST

Dear Robert,

Yes, you are right. Thank you very much for the correction.

Best regards,
Sigurd Skogestad

PS. We will be correcting some errors this weekend and would appreciate
receiving further corrections!

At 01:02 PM 5/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
>The signs on the right column of U in Eq 3.64, p 84 should be reversed as
>well as
>u underlined on the last line on that page.
>
>I found this error by executing the downloaded code for Example 3.8 from
>your
>websight.
>
>By the way, I use you book in my work nearly every day and have found
>it to be the best.

Sigurd Skogestad, Professor and Head of Department Phone: +47-7359-4154
Department of Chemical
Engineering Home: +47-7393-6855
Norwegian Univ. of Science and Technology (NTNU) Fax: +47-7359-4080
N-7491 Trondheim email:
sigurd.skogestad@chembio.ntnu.no
Norway
www.chembio.ntnu.no/users/skoge