M-files in Sec12_33

From: Sigurd Skogestad <Sigurd.Skogestad@chembio.ntnu.no>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:19:22 CEST

Hello again,

The two m-files you refer to are from the Robust control toolbox.

-Sigurd Skogestad

At 10:26 PM 7/31/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Prof. Skogestad,
>
>I just have sent you an email about the M file "feedbk" which is used in
>function Sec12_2. I just tried to run another file Sec12_33. There two
>functions in there which are not identified by the MATLAB and controls, Mu
>toolboxes. Those are "aresolv" and "hinfopt". Are those user defined M files?
> Are those available online? if not, can you please send that to me?
>
>Or were these functions available in previous versions?
>Please reply me at your earliest convenience.
>Thaning you again,
>TJ patel

Sigurd Skogestad, Professor and Head of Department Phone: +47-7359-4154
Department of Chemical
Engineering Home: +47-7393-6855
Norwegian Univ. of Science and Technology (NTNU) Fax: +47-7359-4080
N-7491 Trondheim email:
sigurd.skogestad@chembio.ntnu.no
Norway
www.chembio.ntnu.no/users/skoge