Matlab m-files for PCs

From: Sigurd Skogestad <Sigurd.Skogestad>
Date: Mon Aug 19 1996 - 18:01:25 CEST

Dear Ainsley Fraser,

Thank you for your nice comments about our book.

Unfortunately, the COMBINED m-files are not available in IBM
format (transferring them one-by-one using netscape should be possible
I assume - also note that it may not even be necessary to physically
transfer the bulk of them as you may move use them directly from the netscape
window to a MATLAB window with the mouse).

One problem with DOS-transfer is that our file names are too long for
most DOS systems.

If the file name length is not a problem for you then we would be happy
to pack the files together for you.
Please inform me about what kind of command (e.g. zip and unzip)
we should use to pack them.

Best regards,
Sigurd Skogestad