Even-numbered exercise solution

From: Sangjeong Lee <sjlee@cislab.chungnam.ac.kr>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 08:14:38 CEST

Dear Prof. Skogestad,

I would like to send you my congratulations for your book
"Multivariable feedback Control-Analysis and Design"
Currently I am teaching in the Chungnam National University in Daejeon,
KOREA.
This year I am going to give a Graduate course on "Multivariable Control
System"
and I am going to use your book. Because your book is written so precise

and easy to understand!
I have seen that only the odd-numbered exercises are available on
Internet. Is it
possible to obtain the even-numbered exercises as well? I would be very
grateful if you send me even-numbered exercises.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sangjeong Lee

Prof. Sangjeong Lee
Dept. of Electronics, Chungnam National University
220 Gung-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-764, KOREA
Tel:+82-42-823-3533
Fax:+82-42-823-5436
E-mail:sjlee@cislab.chungnam.ac.kr